Sasur Bahu ka Najayaz Rishta is written directed and produced under prabhat productions.The song has more than One Lakh views and is liked by people across the internet. Please feel free to drop your feedback on the video and share it with your friends and family.
Some Behind The Scene Moments
Prabhat Productions At An Event
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT WASTE FOOD
The majority of wasted food ends up in landfills and then breaks down to produce methane and carbon dioxide emissions, which contribute to climate change.Composting food and diverting it from entering landfills helps prevent the creation of global greenhouse gas emissions and protects the environment.
- Wasted food means wasted money which is never good for anyone. Thinking about the cost of the meal that goes to waste in terms of the money that goes to waste before you throw your food out will be a good motivation for you to not throw it away.
- Wasted food also means wasted effort. If you think about the leftovers in terms of the amount of effort required for the specific dish to reach you, you won’t be tempted to throw it out. From the beginning, the items would have been made by somebody, farmed, watered, then harvested, packaged, bought, cleaned and cooked. That is a lot of effort that you trivialize when you throw out your leftovers.
- Wasted food also means wasted planetary resources. This is so because the food items that we didn’t consume ourselves had consumed a lot of resources of its own such as water, minerals, nutrients et cetera. Hence when we don’t eat it completely we are not just letting the food go to waste, we are also throwing away these planetary resources along with it.
- Another reason why we should throw out the leftovers is that the majority of the items you throw out ends up in a landfill. From the landfill, these items will go on to produce methane and carbon dioxide gases which are a huge contributor to environmental pollution.
- Wasted food is also a social concern because if people contributed a tenth of the amount of food they prepare it would be extremely helpful for people from food insecure countries.
Hope you enjoyed the video do subscribe